The sample plan below shows what will be included in your purchase.
1. Plan notes and specifications: includes general, framing, interior, foundation notes, and window and door schedules. This may also include footing details if not shown on the foundation plan.
2. Slab foundation plan: indicates the general design intent of the foundation and includes footing layouts and locations of grade beams. This will also include footing details if not shown on the plan notes and specifications page. If a slab foundation is not appropriate for your location, it is recommended that you consult with a local designer or engineer for a site-specific foundation plan.
3. Floor plan(s): this dimensioned plan indicates the layout of rooms, walls, doors, windows, cabinets, and major appliances. This is a bird’s-eye view of the plan.
4. Exterior elevations: includes a 2D representation of front, rear, and both side views of the house. This will also indicate the roof pitch and materials for walls and roof, and additional details as needed.
5. Interior elevations: includes a 2D representation and dimensions of the interior cabinets. Is included as a reference; actual design may vary.
6. Cross section: This is a cut-away view of the house that shows adjacencies of rooms. Wall sections are also included to show wall materials and thicknesses. If applicable, this will also include stair details.
7. Roof plan: indicates roof valleys, hips, and ridges. This also shows the roof pitches.
8. Electrical plan: shows lighting design intent and layout. This indicates the location of lighting fixtures, switches, and outlets. Is included as a reference; actual design may vary.